Thursday, April 11, 2013

"So, what's all this about?": An Introduction (Part 1)

Hey y'all!! ....ok, I'm already starting this out poorly. Let's try that again...

Hi, everyone! My name's Jon, a 26 (soon to be 27) year old male residing in Bristol, TN. I, like an ever-growing number of Americans, am continually searching for ways to improve my health, appearance (read as "weight"), and overall physical well-being. This blog is here to catalog and share my experience as I attempt to pursue what I'm calling a paleo-vegan style of eating for the next couple of months. I'll give a bit more background on myself and my reasons/motivation behind this in future entries. I plan on sharing as many aspects of this "experiment" as I can including how I'm feeling, any physical changes I observe in myself, what I'm eating (hopefully including some recipes), the kinds of physical activities I'm doing, and anything else that I feel might be of interest to you as I go on this little journey. I encourage you to share your comments, suggestions, tips, recipes, etc, and I really hope that all of these ramblings of mine may serve some benefit to some of you out there!

In my next post, I'll be sharing a bit about my personal history and what brought me to this point. Until then...

(I need to come up with some sort of tag line to end these posts)

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment